Military Industries Sector in the Kingdom
Military Industries Sector Development in the Kingdom
GAMI’s work focuses on:
- Developing policies, strategies, laws and regulations for the defense sector;
- Regulating military acquisition processes for the military and security entities in the Kingdom;
- Issuing industrial licenses for public and private sector companies, both local and international;
- Aligning with research centers and universities inside and outside of the Kingdom as well as Contributing to the establishment of new research centers;
- Incentivizing the development of military industries, supporting local manufacturers and contributing to their growth.
Our focus is centered on the goal of localizing more than 50% of military expenditure over the next decade in line with the Kingdom’s Vision 2030.